CMP’s Women of Influence list will once again identify and bring recognition to the diverse group of female trailblazers who have made significant professional in-roads as innovators, mentors, promoters of inclusion in the industry and more. Their stories, career trajectories, philanthropy and inspirational approaches will not only embody what it means to be a Woman of Influence, but what it means to be a force for change – in the mortgage industry, the nation and the world. This year’s CMP Women of Influence is selected with the assistance of the Advisory Panel, an independent judging panel composed of industry leaders, including:
- Laura Martin, C.O.O., Broker - Matrix Mortgage Global
- Sabeena Bubber, Mortgage broker - Xeva Mortgage
- Reza Ghazi, CEO - Greenflow Financial
- Veronica Love, Senior Vice President, Corporate Development, TMG Canada
- Troy Resvick, Managing Partner/Senior Mortgage Advisor, Invis - Resvick & Associates Mortgage Advisors
- Caroline Rapson, Director Operations, CENTUM Financial Group Inc.
- Paul Therien, President and CEO, Haystax Mortgage
When compiling the list, CMP considers the advisory panel’s recommendations, as well as external nominations. The panelists confirm the final list based on all qualifying candidates’ industry achievements and service to the mortgage profession. To avoid conflict of interest, any self-voting and voting for relatives is voided.
Entries are now closed.