Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 11 Feb 2018, 11:50 PM Agree 0
And he brings a wealth of experience
  • | 12 Feb 2018, 04:07 PM Agree 0
    "I am extremely excited about having the opportunity to work with the CIMBC Executive and Member Brokers.  From the early stages I was impressed with the diverse experience of the members, the strong support of our partners and lenders, and the focus by the Board. 

There continues to be changes in this industry, we’ve seen changes in the regulatory environment, lender guidelines and funding, the housing market and consumer confidence. How companies adapt to these changes is extremely important for their future success. Those that find ways to work within these changes, develop alternative solutions through new products and services for the brokers and agents will be successful in building confidence with their customers. Making it easy to do business through technology will play a big part in the future delivery of these products and services as well.

For me CIMBC was a great fit, having the opportunity to build a company who’s purpose is to enhance growth in the market place for independent mortgage brokers, by building relationships with lenders and key partners with the ultimate goal of providing exemplar service to their customer is what ultimately attracted me to CIMBC. CIMBC is about broker presence and independent branding, its about reshaping the industry with improved efficiencies in various areas of the mortgage origination process and striving to significantly improve the efficiency’s and profitability for member brokers, their agents, and lender associates. We all know will be doing business differently everyday and we must capitalize on every opportunity to be successful. I am very much looking forward to the new role within CIMBC and building for the future.”
    Robert (Bob) Sinclair
Post a reply