Canadian First Financial Group announced Monday it is expanding its retail banking operations by adding seven locations in Western Canada.
The new CFF Centres – which will up the lenders overall count to 18 centres across the country -- will provide jobs for 150 mortgage specialists who have, collectively, helped over 50,000 Canadians obtain mortgages.
“By joining the Canadian First Financial network, mortgage professionals are empowered to do more for their clients by assisting with additional banking and financial service needs,” Peter Vukanovich, president and CEO said in an official release. “Our recently launched CFF Bank EASYONE Account (a no-fee unsecured line of credit combined with a high interest rate savings account) and Tax-Free Savings Account are adding value to their mortgage businesses and client relationships. We are receiving positive feedback from CFF Centre owners on how easy it is to help their clients with more than just mortgages.”
The company announced the owners of the seven centres:
- Rosa Bovino – of Invis
- Wes Kosteroski, Trent Glover and Corey Klassen of Powerhouse Mortgages
- Dan and Stacey Mass of Canada First Mortgage
- Jean-Guy Turcotte, Adela Clement-Allen, Scott Bourke, Mel Lewis and Pamela Pikkert of Regional Mortgage
- Andrew Macrae, Kris Gibbs, Marcey Barber of Bluetree Mortgages
- Collin Bruce – of Mortgage Mentors
- Dave Trithart, Sean Trithart and Lauren Hills of 1st Financial Link