Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 13 Jan 2011, 09:28 AM Agree 0
In announcing its financial results for 2010, Xceed Mortgage stated that it will suspend origination of insured mortgages through its broker network and that its application to become a regulated financial institution will continue to remain on hold.
  • JORGE | 14 Jan 2011, 07:03 AM Agree 0
    To be honest through the many years of dealings with over 75 different lenders from A..B...C...Xceed was not a very good choice for over 95% of my clients. It really depends on who is running the company that makes it a success or failure. Having dealt with Xceed before I decided to take it off my list due to some of the people running the organization,,,this was bound to happen.
  • padarzoli | 14 Jan 2011, 07:31 AM Agree 0
    Watch them announcing soon, they will not renew any of the mortgages and if you think their stock prices has been going down in the toilet, you will see how the little guy, the stockholder gets ripped again, I have heard from so many they have got notice of no renewal. Sorry to see though another lender bite the dust, many broker has earned alot of commission and they helped many client to make ownership, while they had no other choice... so long Xceed
  • Anoymous | 15 Jan 2011, 05:10 AM Agree 0
    Just another reason to deal with Canada's chartered Banks!
  • Mortgage Gal | 18 Jan 2011, 03:58 AM Agree 0
    I doubt that the charter banks is the way to go - Xceed's clienele would not qualify
  • TeerMymnmyday | 27 Mar 2011, 11:59 AM Agree 0
    I apologize for off. I want to know, Kim.K tape that all keep talking about - not fake?
Post a reply