Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 22 Apr 2015, 07:54 AM Agree 0
FSCO continues to crack down on unlicensed financial companies attempting to circumvent the use of mortgage brokers by dealing directly with the public.
  • Rod | 22 Apr 2015, 09:43 AM Agree 0
    Why are they not being heavily fined, a third warning ? Apparently the first 2 did nothing to stop their activities, so lets issue a 3 or 4 and maybe, possibly, hopefully they go away.
  • YYCBroker | 22 Apr 2015, 09:52 AM Agree 0
    I believe the article states it's the 3rd company to be warned. Not a repeat warning.
  • errol | 22 Apr 2015, 11:30 AM Agree 0
    I would also like to warn everyone for greater fool out on the street willing to pay fortune for the house on the speculative confidence that an even greater fool will magically appear to pay an even greater fortune for the same house a few years hence.
  • Jesse D | 22 Apr 2015, 03:43 PM Agree 0
    Truthfully, we do not know what these guys are all about. I see this as someone complaining to FSCO and FSCO jumping the gun again and playing God. SSF do not claim to do mortgages nor to be licensed to do so. We also do not know if they charge fees up-front or once the mortgage funds do they get a referral fee. This article was premature with no content.
  • Christa | 22 Apr 2015, 07:14 PM Agree 0
    Not bad for national promotion for those dudes by FSCO. Their phone got to be ringing off the hook. LOL!
  • Mario | 23 Apr 2015, 12:05 PM Agree 0
    Would you call if there was a warning on a company..!
Post a reply