Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 03 Nov 2009, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Alternative mortgage lender VFC Home Inc. will join with TD Canada Trust's indirect lending business and operate under a new name, TD Financing Services, starting November 16.
  • Lucia Frattin | 04 Nov 2009, 09:40 AM Agree 0
    I noted that it is specific to the provinces above.Will this aslo apply to Alberta.

Lucia @ 780 -289 0210
  • TreeFrog | 05 Nov 2009, 09:08 AM Agree 0
    Last time I spoke to a VFC rep (6 weeks ago), I was told that although they did business in southern Ontario, they didn't yet do financing in Thunder Bay (northwest Ontario). Any one know if they're expanding?
  • Marjorie | 06 Nov 2009, 02:21 AM Agree 0
    Are they going to give the mortgage industry entree to these additional loan channels? I think they would be amazed with the volumes we could achieve.
  • John D | 07 Nov 2009, 07:09 AM Agree 0
    TD is on the ball, As fast as Scotia Bank bailed from the "B" money (The Mortgage Authority) TD enters it. No wonder TD leap frogged over CIBC and Scotia into # 2 spot in Canada. Not that I am happy with their success!!

Coming 2009 auto and home improvement loans throught he broker network. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This will spread to the rest of Canada.

John D

John D
Post a reply