Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 29 Aug 2016, 08:16 AM Agree 0
Wealthy Chinese buyers might not be affecting Canadian home prices as much as many analysts suspect, says an observer
  • Jonathan | 29 Aug 2016, 10:36 AM Agree 0
    So I guess the argument here is if you are Canadian, well the industry doesn't care if you have to emigrate out of your city where your family lives. We want to pump housing to rich foreigners who have no reason to live here whatsoever, other than what the previous Canadians built is nice and they want to own Canada by buying our housing.

My great great great great grandfather was Sir Admiral Rodney of the British Navy who was instrumental in forming Canada and much of the trade routes in America. He'd probably hang every single politician and everyone in the industry if thought how you were selling out the kids.

But it's a bubble. In 2001 the dollar was at 0.65 cents. Average home prices were what then?

Trust me when I say the central banks sold us out using an unsustainable amount of credit inflation. You are all fools.
Post a reply