Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Thousands of brokers embrace new Expert app

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 28 Feb 2012, 09:00 AM Agree 0
It may be a sign of where technology is taking mortgage brokering, with thousands of industry players jumping on Expert’s new mobile app – designed to give them smartphone access to client applications already in the pipeline.
  • Jim | 29 Feb 2012, 09:08 AM Agree 0
    I have not been able to come across this app for Android devices. Although the App may be helpful, what D+H really need to spend time on is making the actual Expert Application Input compatible with Mobile/Tablet browsers. Tablets represent an excellent tool for brokers to cut down or even eliminate the need for paper with the ability to digitally sign documents. However, it doesn't really matter if you still need to drag along your PC or paper to actually take the application. If anyone has had any more luck than me using Expert on a mobile browser, please post.
  • Pat Pelletier | 01 Mar 2012, 03:18 AM Agree 0
    Did I miss a memo somewhere? I can't find this app at the App store? Where is it?
  • Tom | 27 Apr 2014, 09:26 AM Agree 0
    ... and here we are, two years after the publication of this article, and STILL no fully-functional D+H app for tablets. :(
  • Jen.S | 20 Aug 2014, 11:03 AM Agree 0
    Frantically searching the App Store thinking it is not possible something doesn't exist for iPad/tablets. Catch up D&H...very disappointing. Or am I missing it??
  • Kandace | 20 Aug 2014, 02:16 PM Agree 0
    This is the mobile app website, its not an app more of just bookmarking the mobile friendly website.
    https://m.expert.dhltd.com/
Post a reply