Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 08 Nov 2010, 04:31 PM Agree 0
The president of Dominion Lending Centres Inc. has a limitless energy that he injects into every part of his life. Heather Li explores what fuels Gary Mauris’s drive
  • DLC Broker | 11 Nov 2010, 10:18 AM Agree 0
    Great article !!!
    Gary is definitly on fire and every broker with DLC is honored to be on his team!
  • DLC Agent | 11 Nov 2010, 03:23 PM Agree 0
    Great article. I have learnt so much about business and myself, just going to DLC Seminars and hearing Gary talk.

Gary is very energetic & true to people. One cannot not see this. I'm proud & honored that I'm part of a company with so much leadership. Thank you Gary!
  • Gary Mauris | 12 Nov 2010, 02:26 PM Agree 0
    Dear Readers,

I am sincerely grateful for the good work of CMP and the opportunity they have given me to share my story with our Industry.As many of you probably know, magazines and media in general do not give you an opportunity to proof, edit,or even review an article before it goes to print and online. They do a interview and then construct the article from there.They do that so that you cannot influence or change their creative expression, and i understand that completely.

I would like to make some corrections to the story that were maybe a bit confusing. Jason, the mortgage agent from BC that actually inspired us to create the DLC PRESIDENTS PROGRAM did originate and fund more than 8 million dollars in his first 60 days of the mentoring program.What was unclear was his next 6 months. From December 2009 to June 2010 he had earned more than $250,000.00 by diligently following the program.Jason is just finishing up his best year ever in the mortgage industry. The Presidents Program is now the most sought after Training Program in our network.In 2010, we ran a PILOT PROGRAM for some of our largest owners in Canada (5 offices) and had more than 50 experienced agenst that doubled their business.The three and a half (3.5) month program is now in digital format and availble to our entire network at no cost.

The other correction may be trivial to most, but not to my son Cole and little girl, Marisa. The story stated Cole was 21 and Marisa was 14. Cole is 19 and Marisa is 13.

Thanks CMP for even allowing a forum like this to clarify these points.

Gary Mauris

Post a reply