Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 22 Mar 2015, 08:00 AM Agree 0
Hilliard MacBeth is an Edmonton-based portfolio manager with Richardson GMP Ltd. He also wrote a book, called When the Bubble Bursts: Surviving the Canadian real estate crash, and thinks the market is overvalued by up to 50 per cent.
  • Roger | 23 Mar 2015, 10:54 AM Agree 0
    Some people love to see their name in print, regardless of how illogical their comments..
  • Brian Lambert | 23 Mar 2015, 01:17 PM Agree 0
    I can't see how the housing market entered a bubble in 2000 when housing prices in most locals were flat for the previous 14 years. If anything we may have entered Bubble territory in some major cities starting in 2010? The rest were just playing catch up from a housing price depression from the mid 80's.
  • Brian Lambert | 23 Mar 2015, 01:18 PM Agree 0
    I can't see how the housing market entered a bubble in 2000 when housing prices in most locals were flat for the previous 14 years. If anything we may have entered Bubble territory in some major cities starting in 2010? The rest were just playing catch up from a housing price depression from the mid 80's.
Post a reply