Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 04 Aug 2010, 08:30 AM Agree 0
There’s a lot more to becoming a mortgage expert than just being knowledgeable about the industry. Doren Aldana discusses what brokers need to know to be more successful
  • Philip Slen | 21 Aug 2010, 01:48 AM Agree 0
    Hi
  • Philip Slen | 21 Aug 2010, 02:02 AM Agree 0
    I agreement with your response. We have to be very good and effective marketers to win the client and business. Being expert alone will not get potential clients seeking you out. There are thousands of mortgage brokers and they all claim in one way or another to be experts. First of all, if you are not perceived to be an expert, what are you doing in this business. Clients already come with certain expectations of their mortgage broker: that he/she is professional, trust worthy, integrity, etc... and expertise in the mortgage industry. These are just the basic pre-requisites to come to work. So everyone starts here. Now you have to differentiate yourself. What I have seen that separates top performers to everyone else is how good top guys continually market themselves. I want to be a top performer and I know I have to kick it up and apply game changing marketing tools to take me to the next level of performance. Thanks for your article. www.philipslen.com
Post a reply