Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 30 Mar 2009, 12:00 AM Agree 0
The winner for each of the 18 award categories have been selected for this year's prestigious CMP Mortgage Awards, with a number of surprises in store for those in attendance
  • Larry Rachlin | 31 Mar 2009, 11:19 AM Agree 0
    I cannot understand why you would schedule an event like this on the same day as the IMBA conference.
  • Larry Rachlin | 31 Mar 2009, 11:19 AM Agree 0
    I cannot understand why you would schedule an event like this on the same day as the IMBA conference.
  • Mortgagebrokernews.ca | 01 Apr 2009, 12:44 AM Agree 0
    Hi Larry,
    Unfortunately, because the Liberty Grand is so busy, especially at this time of year, we had to book the date a year ago. When we found out IMBA was on the same day it was too late to change it.
    That said, the fact that there are two great events going on is more reason for people to come from out of town, as the awards dont start until after the IMBA trade show ends at 4pm. We, for one, plan to be at both.

• Lauren Russell | 01 Apr 2009, 03:29 AM Agree 0
    When do we get to find out who the award recipients are?
  • mortgagebrokernews.ca | 01 Apr 2009, 05:08 AM Agree 0
    To answer your question, the winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony on April 3, (tix are still on sale and open to everyone, nominated or not, at www.canadianmortgageawards.com/register/register.aspx) After that we will be publishing the results in CMP and on this site.
Post a reply