Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 14 May 2015, 07:30 AM Agree 0
TD Bank Group has set out how it plans to build “the better bank” in its 2015 corporate responsibility report.
  • Gord B | 14 May 2015, 08:39 AM Agree 0
    For TD, being a better bank is not a very high bar to jump.
  • Karen | 14 May 2015, 10:15 AM Agree 0
    TD should spend some time teaching their staff about their mortgage product. I am starting to see the results of the lack of disclosure of the issues at maturity re the change in 2011. I am expecting a tsunami in 2016.
  • Ron Butler | 14 May 2015, 12:16 PM Agree 0
    TD has done some very positive things particularly in their outreach to many diverse communities in their hiring, staff promotion and media advertising but there is a real question mark about behind the scenes policies. The universal collateral charge mortgage with such limited disclosure is one and their CEO leading the fight not to drop prime a full quarter point after the BOC change is another. There is a certain lack of congruency when it come to building a better bank.
  • Victor Simone | 14 May 2015, 06:41 PM Agree 0
    "The better bank"

A monkey with a dictionary can probably point to a few words, and come up with a better marketing slogan.

What happened to the green chair ? LOL
  • Rick Howard | 15 May 2015, 07:27 AM Agree 0
    TD is a better bank until they get your money; then they completely forget to return phone or provide the service that they are claiming prior to you signing with them.
Post a reply