Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 15 Jul 2015, 08:50 AM Agree 0
With CAAMP set to re-evaluate its future – and the role the next leader will take – industry players believe there are certain things the association should focus on, including providing more support specifically to brokers.
  • John Goode | 16 Jul 2015, 11:55 AM Agree 0
    Lets face it, CAAMP is just a cash grab by the founders...cash grab, trying to make themselves look good, all the while allowing brokers committing fraud to stay licensed and not taking them down. They do NOTHING for us. For a long time they promoted AMP and insinuated if an agent/broker was not AMP, they were not good enough, yet they took the money for those non-AMP peeps. Waste of our money, waste of me continuing to type about them.
  • BC Broker | 11 Aug 2015, 03:10 PM Agree 0
    If you look at what Colin Dreyer is saying, it's aligned with what the CMBA is trying to do interprovincially. I like this view point, and where they have picked up a missing link to a puzzle peice that Caamp seemed to lack.
Post a reply