Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 07 May 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Another article in the Toronto Star has showered praise on mortgage brokers, but one broker feels his industry is being done a disservice with what he calls “PR pieces” by CAAMP, when instead it should be addressing real concerns in the channel such as REDX reports.
  • Ottawa Broker | 07 May 2013, 07:34 AM Agree 0
    You would figure that at some point during these conversations or after reading the CMP articles CAAMP would at least address the concerns and issues, but I guess not. Very interesting that they choose to hide in the shadows. Hmmm.
  • Paul Mangion | 07 May 2013, 08:25 AM Agree 0
    I met with Terranet about REDX and they told and explained all the problems with REDX and how the lenders are using it improperly. In their agreement they are not supposed to be denying enrollment to brokers based on REDX. Terranet also said it was CAAMP that approached them on the idea to develop REDX and it is here to stay. So my question is who does CAAMP actually represent. I have many of these AMP hits as well so I just simply stopped support the AMP designation. If everyone else did the same maybe CAAMP will stop reporting such nonsense.
Post a reply