Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 07 Dec 2010, 09:04 AM Agree 0
Motivational speaker Simon Sinek, author of Start With Why: How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to Take Action, was announced as the keynote presenter for Dominion Lending Centres’ 2011 National Sales Conference in Las Vegas.
  • Veronica Love-Alexander | 08 Dec 2010, 02:39 PM Agree 0
    I have seen Simon speak twice before and I love that he inspires people to do the things that inspire them. He challenges you to remember why you do what you do. The Golden Circle makes it easy to understand the difference between companies that sell products and the ones (the more successful ones) that sell ideas/feelings/beliefs.

His talk helps you focus on your purpose and what gives you the enjoyment of what you do. His theories help organizations understand their Why so that everyone who works for those organizations go home every night feeling inspired and fulfilled. What a great result for both the mortgage professionals attending this session and their customers once they return home!
Post a reply