Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 08 Sep 2009, 12:00 AM Agree 0
What's it like to be a mortgage broker in Saskatchewan? Erin Letson checks out the post-boom housing market, upcoming regulations and the overall state of the industry in this oft-overlooked prairie province
  • m weller | 17 Sep 2009, 07:08 AM Agree 0
    so nice to get such a positive perspective on Sask. economic
  • m weller | 17 Sep 2009, 07:11 AM Agree 0
    great positive perspectives on the economic climate of Sask. It is wonderful to hear the influence of someone who is not negative and has great vision to inspire others of the greatness of that wonderful province with such a rich history
  • m wellwer | 17 Sep 2009, 07:13 AM Agree 0
    great positive statements of the economic climate in Sask.
  • S L | 22 Sep 2009, 05:30 AM Agree 0
    I just wanted to make note that Genworth has since lowered it's credit scores required for self-employed individuals...as we were told by our Genworth Rep a couple of weeks ago. I do have to agree that the broker business is growing and want to thank you for the positive comments made regarding our province. It's a great place to call home!
  • maurene | 18 Mar 2011, 12:11 PM Agree 0
    we owe very little money but can't get a mortgage because my husband credit score is low ,we both have good paying jobs and have keep our jobs for alot of years
Post a reply