Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 02 Sep 2010, 10:16 AM Agree 0
All brokers need to organize their client contacts to keep in touch. And every brokerage tries to provide its agents with the best. Heather Li explores the industry’s CRM programs
  • Martin Jensen, VERICO Canada First Mortgage | 10 Sep 2010, 03:37 AM Agree 0
    You missed what I consider to be one of the best non-affiliated CRMs on the market - GoMax Solutions (www.gomaxsolutions.com). We have been using them since for a few years now - and well before many of the other CRM's became mainstreat (ie: Verico/In Contact). I did alot of research in selecting a CRM and still believe it to be the best option for an associate... While I'm an advocate of GoMax, I'm not selling it in any way. I'm simply stating that this article missed one of the top/best CRMS on the market as supported by CAAMP nominations/awards.... Martin Jensen, martin@jensenteam.ca
  • Bob | 17 Sep 2010, 04:16 AM Agree 0
    I thought this was a review of Industry CRM's not the proprietory ones used by super brokerage offices... I say this because you missed out the bigger True Business Solution's TrueContact, as well as InContact.
  • Christopher | 27 Sep 2010, 11:40 PM Agree 0
    I'll admit to being a power user when it comes to computers, but all I need for relationship management is a properly equipped Mozilla Thunderbird, tuned with a few addons that let me control who is sent what. I can also keep track of all client emails and my notes far more easily.
  • Scroggins | 23 Jul 2013, 02:07 PM Agree 0
    I want to to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely enjoyed every bit
    of it. I have got you book-marked to check out new things you post…
  • Townsend | 02 Aug 2013, 02:19 AM Agree 0
    There's certainly a great deal to find out about this subject. I really like all the points you've
    made.
  • Sean Binkley, Your Home Team @ DLC Alliance | 07 Aug 2013, 04:51 PM Agree 0
    I've been using Nexa, formerly Nova for 10 years and it's fantastic - now that DLC has provided it for free included in the monthly marketing fee, it's a huge benefit for DLCer's - of course any CRM is only as good as the info you enter, your marketing plan, and how you use it. You can have the best crm program in the industry, but if you aren't utilizing it, then it's useless.
  • Nellis | 23 Sep 2013, 08:54 PM Agree 0
    Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer
    for your weblog. You have some really great posts and I feel I would be a good asset.
    If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love
    to write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!
  • Alcorn | 28 Sep 2013, 06:10 PM Agree 0
    Asking questions are actually nice thing if you are not understanding
    something completely, but this paragraph offers nice understanding even.
  • Burgin | 17 Oct 2013, 11:17 PM Agree 0
    I want to to thank you for this very good read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every little bit of it.

I've got you book marked to look at new things you post…
  • Tom Daniel | 24 May 2014, 07:40 AM Agree 0
    Do not miss this new CRM in the market.
    http://datonex.com/mortgage-crm-solution/

Post a reply