Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Realtor Marketing Secret No. 7

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 08 May 2012, 02:00 PM Agree 0
Doren Aldana explains how the initial face-to-face meeting with a Realtor can literally make or break your chances of winning them as a referral partner and why it’s so important to have an effective approach that compels them to want to work with you

• steve the broker | 11 May 2012, 04:05 AM Agree 0
    Ok, so ask yourself this question....has Doren Aldana ever worked as a Mortgage Broker or Lender? I mean, what makes him a so-called 'leading mortgage marketing coach'?? My hat is off to him for getting his foot in the door of the Super brokers and now with some of the Broker associations and even CMP... If you like in-your-face, american style marketing, then I guess this is your guy.... But if you take some time... write your own material.. tell the world what you have to offer... in you own words... if you are genuine and sincere, it will come across... have faith in yourself... we already have a Tony Robbins out there...
Post a reply