Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 22 Jul 2010, 12:24 PM Agree 0
Though the Bank of Canada raised its rate to 0.75 per cent on Tuesday, consumers may still have time to take advantage of lower waits since some banks wait days, even weeks, before raising their prime rates.
  • Besnik | 23 Jul 2010, 06:40 AM Agree 0
    Not sure why you guys are still asking BMO for the mortgage market and so on..Those people DO NOT LIKE to get any business from the brokers channel. Everyone knows one accept you at CMP........ :(
  • Mookie | 23 Jul 2010, 05:23 PM Agree 0
    exactly.... why ask bmo, it doesn't make any sense. Banks like RBC and BMO don't support mortgage brokers. And I have often seen negative quotes in the newspaper from these institutions regarding mortgage brokers. This magazine exists because of the mortgage broker channel, so why doesn't CMP give mb's a little respect here.

There are so many experienced mortgage brokers/agents that you could have contacted for there opinion and you would have gotten something better than "Oh my goodness, what am i going to do now?"
  • Joseph | 24 Jul 2010, 01:25 AM Agree 0
    Excellent comments - this issue that always comes to mind whenever I read quotes from BMO/RBC. I've just never voiced it. No, they don't support the broker channel, if anything, they try to clamp down on it...

Post a reply