Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 03 Apr 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
A rising lender in the channel has launched a loyalty program for brokers, tying new minimum volume requirements to a slew of value-adds for its best partners.
  • Joe Sammut | 03 Apr 2013, 09:21 AM Agree 0
    It may sound like I'm waiving the flag but just wanted to write to say Radius is a great supporter of our industry and they have proven to be one of my top three lender partners. great work guys
  • Ottawa Agent | 03 Apr 2013, 12:55 PM Agree 0
    How can they be a big supporter of our industry when an office in Ottawa with 16 agents has never even been contacted by the lender? We have left messages on their corporate voicemail and never heard from them. I have read about them, but don't see them as a major player in the market. Or are they like other lendeers that feel Ottawa isn't a market worthy of a physical BDM. Ask MCAP, First National, Merix or Scotia and I am sure they would agree taht Ottawa is a very strong broker market. CMLS is getting their fair share already because there is a physical BDM available that has been to broker offices and is earning the business. Never seen, nor heard from anyone with Radius. Our office does over $300,000,000 annually, so it isn't like we aren't worthy of at least a phone call. Oh well, lots of other lenders to choose from.
  • Lynn an Alberta Agent | 04 Apr 2013, 05:34 AM Agree 0
    Radius Financial has been a great lender to work with. Underwriters use common sense and have worked with me on many tight timelines with great results. Radius is my favourite lender to work with! The Affinity Program is icing on the cake!
Post a reply