Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 06 Jun 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0

Why send your private lending deal to one player when several are waiting on this new online app portal?
  • Ian | 06 Jun 2013, 01:49 PM Agree 0
    I have used a similar service out of Ontario called Find-a-Lender.com...it is a great idea and a great service for anyone looking to place private mortgages...
  • A Broker | 03 Jul 2013, 11:41 AM Agree 0
    Private lending is a specialized talent. Let's hope the agent is not just doing a one off to try and make a few extra dollars. The knowledge base is not there unless you have a background in private lending. Just as importantly let's hope these mortgages are not being placed with mom and pop lenders who are hoping to make a better return but don't fully understand the risk they are taking. Good Luck.
  • Lior, Mortgage Edge | 03 Jul 2013, 02:33 PM Agree 0
    My concern is efficiency. Experienced private lenders can fund very quickly. I would like to know who's funding the deal and whether they have prior experience. In theory it sounds like a impressive idea because sometimes it can be quite frustrating shopping a private deal around.
Post a reply