Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 26 Nov 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Part two of a two-part series highlighting the salient issues Dickson touched on.
  • Bryan Jaskolka | 29 Nov 2013, 05:59 AM Agree 0
    I love this post. Unlike many I've read over the past few days about Julie Dickson and this conference she had with brokers and lenders, this one actually TELLS what she said, and what she talked about. Many are just saying that "she brought warnings to the banks," and I thank you for actually delving into the matter and bringing it to those of us that couldn't be there. Thanks!
  • Pat | 12 Jul 2014, 07:36 AM Agree 0
    OSFI is in a state of disarray with inter department bickering between the two layers of Supervision (direct layer and the layers on top in a support group). There is a significant disconnect between a speech by the Minister of Finance Joe Oliver in a speech at a bond conference in London and what OSFI is doing. In this speech, it was mentioned there is/was no housing bubble in Canada. OSFI has one department that reviews new items for housing trends.
Post a reply