Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 18 Nov 2015, 08:15 AM Agree 0
The growing popularity of second mortgages has created a scramble to find private lenders – and one online solution is attracting broker attention
  • Cameron McNaughton www.mortgagegguys.com | 18 Nov 2015, 09:20 AM Agree 0
    Paul is an absolute pleasure to deal with! He's one of the 'good guys', puts the clients first, is more than fair and doesn't cripple them with fees, definitely my first choice when in need.

He responds lightning quick and we're lucky to have him as an option!!

Thanks Paul!

• Carrie Maxwell | 18 Nov 2015, 09:33 AM Agree 0
    Paul's engagement platform is by far the BEST tool a mortgage professional can use for the 2nd mortgage product and is only surpassed by his outstanding level of service and truly caring nature towards his clients.
  • Miles Kulik | 18 Nov 2015, 10:59 AM Agree 0
    Paul is quick to respond in a time when it is difficult to actually speak to a person live. He is reasonable, and understands the value of a broker. A deal of this nature requires an honest answer, even when it is a no. Brokers cannot ask for anything more. Cheers
  • Paul D | 18 Nov 2015, 03:06 PM Agree 0
    For those who may not be familiar with the site, it's quite efficient. Under 5 minutes to fill in a few cells and drop down menus, get an instant fee and rate quote, hit submit and get a full commitment within the hour
  • Kim C | 19 Nov 2015, 07:48 AM Agree 0
    Paul is excellent. Very quick response time whether the answer is yes or no. True professional. Knowledgeable and direct. Fair with rates and fees.
  • Scott B - Sea Raven Private Lending Services | 19 Nov 2015, 11:22 AM Agree 0
    Home Ownership Solutions is a Lender on our Sea Raven Private Lending Services platform. We always receive excellent feedback on the efficiency and professionalism of the Home Ownership system from Paul's mortgage broker partners. His web based product is unique and is growing quite quickly… Congratulations Paul!
  • Joe G | 20 Nov 2015, 07:36 PM Agree 0
    Nothing matters more than character and trust when dealing with the complexities of personal finance. I have been a close friend and professional colleague of Paul for decades and he sets the high mark on those attributes. The fact that he is immensely responsive, smart, creative and a delight to work with are simple pluses. You will NOT be disappointed in working with Paul!
  • Joe G | 21 Nov 2015, 12:03 PM Agree 0
    Nothing matters more than character and trust when dealing with the complexities of personal finance. I have been a close friend and professional colleague of Paul for decades and he sets the high mark on those attributes. The fact that he is immensely responsive, smart, creative and a delight to work with are simple pluses. You will NOT be disappointed in working with Paul!
Post a reply