Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 01 Feb 2010, 12:00 AM Agree 0
After brokering for 15 years, Victor Peca took a hiatus to work on the lending side. Just three weeks back into brokering, CMP caught up with this former top seller to see what it''s like to start all over
  • Libby Brito | 09 Feb 2010, 10:01 AM Agree 0
    Hey Victor, I wish you all the best! Not many people have the courage to speak so candidly about themselves. Congratulations and happy to have you on our side again!
  • Tom Scott | 16 Feb 2010, 06:34 AM Agree 0
    Say, Victor ... can you suggest a good book for those who are not born sales people and need to be taught & trained to be so?
  • Victor Peca | 20 Feb 2010, 10:25 AM Agree 0
    Hi Libby,

Thank You very much, the reason that I courage is because when you battle through adversity as many times as I did, there is nothing much that I am afraid to do or discuss with anyone. Speaking open and honest about myself is what I am all about and I do my brokering the same way. All I can say is that never quit or punish yourself for things that are or were out of your control and to appreciate the people who really care about you and that are not out there to take advatange of you!
    Thanks Again VP
  • Victor Peca | 20 Feb 2010, 10:47 AM Agree 0
    Hi Tom,
    I am not one to read many books and I never read a book on how to sell or on know of one on how to train to be a salesperson. I can honestly say that I have always been out spoken, I wear my heart on my sleeve and I will always listen to others feelings! This way when you can make errors from speaking the truth and learn from them. A great sales person believes in themselves, in helping others and you have to love doing what you do! This way, when you speak to someone face to face or on the phone, they can hear it in your voice that you are giving them the best advice for them in their situation! Each person is different and you have to learn to bond with them with in seconds and find the similarities that you have, this way they will quickly like you and believe in you. Email me and I actually do have a lot of selling techniques that I can send you. Thank You vpeca@morcan.ca
  • John | 08 May 2010, 02:57 AM Agree 0
    Hey Victor,
    just checked your website, Great Design very informative. I found alot of useful info that cleared alot of things up for me.

Thanks
Post a reply