Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 05 Nov 2015, 08:15 AM Agree 0
It may not be the most lucrative business segment, but it’s one that is winning this broker clients for life – as well as some high-profile media coverage
  • John Martin | 05 Nov 2015, 10:40 AM Agree 0
    Refreshing to see there are still some genuine good people like Ron who still care about people who are facing serious challenges as such. The lawyers well, as one said to me once. No body likes us, we are a necessary evil. No truer words said by one of their own. Bottom line is the World needs more good people like Ron. Keep up the good work. Well done.
  • Brian E. Bretti | 08 Nov 2015, 06:25 AM Agree 0
    Compliments to you both for reporting this. We do the same type of work for commercial mortgages that are in distress. Yes, it takes a lot of time and it is difficult, but if the client listens, understands and cooperates most deals can be saved .

... fundcap@gmail.com

• Ron Butler | 10 Nov 2015, 09:41 AM Agree 0
    Well he does offer a vary worthwhile service but if you read the full article his target brokerage fee is $15K so it is not charity. He deserves the money, if he can get proceeds back in a clients hands he is doing good for the public.
  • Jim Eliopoulos | 03 Dec 2015, 09:04 AM Agree 0
    I like the fact that Ron gives folks whose circumstances are spiraling to a forseeable ugly ending...a chance at walking away with something.
Post a reply