Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 15 Aug 2014, 11:07 AM Agree 0
Let’s face it: cell phones these days are tiny computers that make it almost impossible to leave work behind at the office. We’re connected 24/7, expected to respond almost immediately to every inquiry – even if they are received at midnight or, dare I say, while we’re on vacation.
  • judy | 15 Aug 2014, 02:48 PM Agree 0
    I have a back up person for my vacations and advise my hottest clients I will be away, I truly need to get away from it all at least a week a year, so - the cell phone is turned off and I don't check e-mail. One day we will all retire from the business and it will all stop. We all need to un-plug at some point for our own health and for the sake of our personal relationships. Our clients don't always respond to us on demand.
  • Baarbara | 18 Aug 2014, 02:02 PM Agree 0
    I totally agreed with Judy's comments. Everyone needs to take a break of at least 2 weeks a year where we are completely unplugged. Leave your business with a fellow agent and go. You are right our clients don't always respond on demand Why should we feel that we have to.
Post a reply