Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 27 May 2011, 09:00 AM Agree 0
Realtors and brokers are primed to a play an increasing role in National Bank’s growth strategy for mortgage lending, its CEO said on a conference call this week to discuss strong Q2 financials.
  • Fern Brunet, DLC Mortgage Connection | 28 May 2011, 05:42 AM Agree 0
    Easy to see how they are growing so much fueled by the greed of realtors who are accepting up to 50 pbs referral fees for turning over their clients to national Bank for their mortgage! Something for the broker network to fear in years ahead if this business model becomes popular!
  • informed Consumer | 20 Oct 2011, 06:04 PM Agree 0
    the end result should be customer satisfaction "the customer" people like us, regardless where ever we get our mortgage approve. I do not agree from the above comment.?
  • Fern Brunet | 24 Apr 2014, 03:23 PM Agree 0
    Mr. Informed Consumer, I fully agree with customer satisfaction and believe me successful mortgage brokers thrive ONLY because of it. The issue is that a realtor that basically sells off a referral to National Bank, is not having his client's best interests in mind. National Bank generally has higher rates than any successful mortgage broker will source for the client through the dozens of lenders they work closely with, and in the end the broker will provide the client the best possible option among many. When working with one Bank you are looking at one option only and a biased assistance. Let a mortgage broker show you why they are the preferred choice of buyers and borrowers across Canada.
Post a reply