Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 25 Jul 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
The announcement Mortgage Architects has now acquired Argentum is strong indication the mortgage pie is getting smaller, and more mergers and acquisitions are on the horizon, say brokers.
  • Ontario Broker | 25 Jul 2013, 09:08 AM Agree 0
    Why is it in Canada we believe that have super sized companies is always better? Look at telecommunications, banking, etc. Then look at where some of the greatest innovations come from... the smaller guys. Vancity is a great example - came out with no fee banking long before it ever hit the banks radar.

Bigger is not always better. I've worked for big companies and the larger you are the harder it is to be a unique factor in an organization... you become more of a number. I am not a number, and when I call my head office – I am greeted like family, because that is exactly what we are.
  • BC Broker | 25 Jul 2013, 12:54 PM Agree 0
    Personally, I think that being a part of a smaller, family owned and oriented brand is better for me and my customer. I agree that bigger is not always better.
Post a reply