Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 12 Jul 2011, 09:00 AM Agree 0
Mortgage Alliance is now targeting unaffiliated brokers as potential customers for its proprietary originations software, MortgageBOSS.
  • @kiltedbroker | 13 Jul 2011, 03:00 AM Agree 0
    I really try hard to keep it positive, so as a former broker working with Mortgage Alliance who was around for when BOSS was created, all I can say is that I am VERY happy I switched to Axiom.

Enough said.

• Curious | 13 Jul 2011, 03:32 AM Agree 0
    kiltedbroker - Why?
  • @kiltedbroker | 13 Jul 2011, 04:09 AM Agree 0
    Okay, I'll bite,

Just because Mortgage Alliance "...invested millions of dollars to develop a completely integrated system that assists a mortgage professional to run a more customer centric business.” doesn't mean that it works.

BOSS may have been created for Mortgage Brokers, but AXIOM smartworks was created BY mortgage brokers. I found that BOSS was no better at keeping track of deal information than the spreadsheets I made on Excell, whereas the Axiom system does everything I need it to and more!

I would challenge anyone who reads this article and is thinking about checking out BOSS to look into the Axiom platform as well, you will be VERY happy you did.
  • Kevin Mercier | 13 Jul 2011, 02:03 PM Agree 0
    I've been with MAC for 3 years. Boss has made many improvements since inception.BOSS V2 was launched in 2010 and proves to be an invaluable tool when managing our teams activity and results.The system tracks payroll, deal status, broker activity, prospects, targeted email merges, deal origination, notifications, syncs with outlook, expenses, deal compliance and unlimted document storage to name a few things. Would be happy to show anyone the benefits. 7788465364.
  • Christa Mitchell | 13 Jul 2011, 10:05 PM Agree 0
    BOSS has made significant changes since you left Mortgage Alliance almost 2 years ago. It's changing everyday on the advice of our brokers. I challenge you to a demo of the new BOSS V2 and I bet you'll be very surprised. It's a complete dashboard of everything a broker needs to run their business. Call me anytime! 647-404-6150
Post a reply