Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 11 Oct 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Leading brokers discussed MortgagBrokerNews.ca’s latest Big Story at their weekly Canadian Mortgage Hangout and opinions diverged when it comes to loyalty agreements; an issue moderator Jackson Middleton considered “contentious… with a lot of different opinions”.
  • @therobcampbell | 11 Oct 2013, 08:24 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for the coverage, CMP.

Any of you other Brokers or Agents out there want to discuss this or ANY other topic in our industry, feel free to email me or any of the other lads.
    We're always looking for other input on these topics and would welcome your's too, regardless of whether you agree or disagree.
    The fact that we are all talking will only help push us all forward.
    And don't be camera shy either. I'm as ugly as sin and I get on there every week. ;)

Stay awesome.

rob [at] therobcampbell [dot] com
  • Scott Dawson | 11 Oct 2013, 08:26 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for covering #cmhTV just to clarify start time on Thursday is 10am PST/ 1pm EST.

Also, on a side note if there is any brokers that are interested in coming on the show drop one of us a line.
  • Gordon McCallum | 11 Oct 2013, 09:51 AM Agree 0
    We at #cmhTV always appreciate the work Mortgage Broker News puts into raising these issues in our industry...it gives us lots to discuss and helps foster important dialogue among industry pros. Thank you!
  • @kiltedbroker | 11 Oct 2013, 10:23 AM Agree 0
    Well all 3 of the other guys threw down a comment, so I don't wanna be left out!

Thanks for the love MBN - looking forward to the next Canadian Mortgage Awards in 2014- hopefully #cmhTV is up for something...

Shameless plug here... when you are voting in the next CMP Mortgage Awards (it is your civic duty as a mortgage professional) please consider including #cmhTV for best internet presence... we love the interwebs and would appreciate your support.
Post a reply