Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 04 Jul 2011, 10:10 AM Agree 0
Laurentian Bank’s broker arm is reporting a significant uptick in demand for its home equity lines of credit, most likely new business for brokers and not merely the re-routing of clients normally bound for the refi market.
  • AB Broker | 05 Jul 2011, 09:56 AM Agree 0
    I've done a lot of "All-in-One" Business with National Bank witch gives you the ability to give your clients the best of what both a mortgage and a heloc offers to them. Also, the client has the option within the commitment to "not sign" for a collateral charge in excess of their approved limit. I will definately check out Laurentian's product, but in my opinion, National Bank's "All-in-One" is the best Heloc product in the entire country so if you have access to NBC as a broker, you should not be complaining about being denied access to helocs within the industry.
  • Vittorio | 07 Jul 2011, 05:17 AM Agree 0
    There is solace for both NB all in one and laurentian, I do a lot of heloc product and each one serveves it's purpose. I recommend that all brokers understand the product
    and their limitations and there libations, before you offer this product.
Post a reply