Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 24 Aug 2010, 12:50 PM Agree 0
Mortgagebrokernews.ca wants to know what you like about our newsletter and website. Please click on "Read More" to fill out our survey so we can bring you the news and information you would like to see.
  • Carl Wilson | 04 Aug 2010, 04:17 AM Agree 0
    I enjoy receiving your Broker News letter.
  • Bruna Reyn | 04 Aug 2010, 06:22 AM Agree 0
    Your newsletter is very informative. I always enjoy the articles.
    Thank you and I hope you continue to send your Broker News letters.
    Bruna
  • Taz Rajan | 06 Aug 2010, 01:48 AM Agree 0
    I enjoy recieving highlights of news related to Real Estate and Mortgages in a concise and easy to read format. It's very convenient and relevant.
  • Julia Krause | 06 Aug 2010, 10:19 AM Agree 0
    Hi there, what do you think of the idea of having a regularly appearing column with tips for new brokers? I became a mortgage broker trainer in 2005 after 10 years as a broker. The industry just isn't ready for the concept of practical, real-life training for new brokers, and I've accepted that, but I am still passionate about training and providing help to newer brokers. I give a course once in a while for the MBABC now, and am back to brokering. I would be interested in writing a 'tips for new mortgage professionals' column for free - just for the exposure. Let me know what you think. Thanks, Julia
  • DanP | 13 Aug 2010, 01:10 AM Agree 0
    I like the forum and opportunity for debate and opinion sharing that Broker News offers. It is a good place for the Broker community to connect and share what's on their mind through personal views, concerns, opinions, etc...
  • John | 13 Aug 2010, 04:05 AM Agree 0
    I like the site and the information. I appreciate the comments, even those diametrically opposite of mine. I don't think I have seen a low-blow posting here. Keep up the good work, both the publishers and the respondents.
  • Murray | 13 Aug 2010, 05:26 AM Agree 0
    Please include a link to articles you reference in your newsletters
  • NEELAM PANDITPAUTRA | 18 Aug 2010, 01:47 AM Agree 0
    It's really informative and a very good source of all latest Motgage updates. Please keep sending
  • NEELAM PANDITPAUTRA | 18 Aug 2010, 01:48 AM Agree 0
    It's really informative and a very good source of all latest Motgage updates. Please keep sending
  • Rafael Moreira | 29 Aug 2010, 09:28 AM Agree 0
    In our market is nice to have a good source of stats and info that help us to fine tune what is happening across our country and our cities.
Post a reply