Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 09 Oct 2009, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Instead of sending clients with damaged or non-existent credit on their way, mortgage brokers can now refer them to a secured MasterCard program through Peoples Trust to get them back on track - and earn referral bonuses in the process
  • Denise | 21 Oct 2009, 01:54 AM Agree 0
    Please provide me St. Catharines area representative for People's Trust to denise@mortgageshopper.ca 905.984.8813.
  • Ciceal | 21 Oct 2009, 02:16 AM Agree 0
    Please provide me with the process flow to getting my clients approved from my referrals. please email me at clevy@mortgagealliance.com.
  • Karen Monteiro | 21 Oct 2009, 03:41 AM Agree 0
    I would like to be able to offer this t my clients. Please let me know how karen@mrfinancial.ca
  • Lori Sabean | 22 Oct 2009, 01:59 AM Agree 0
    Please provide me with the process flow to getting my clients approved from my referrals. please email me at lori.sabean@eastlink.ca
  • Daniel G Katev | 22 Oct 2009, 02:58 AM Agree 0
    Please email me the procedures at mortgages@danielkatev.com
  • Joyce Howard | 22 Oct 2009, 02:59 AM Agree 0
    Please send further information to jmhoward@accesscomm.ca -- I believe our clients would benefit from this product.
  • Debbie Jacobsen | 22 Oct 2009, 04:44 AM Agree 0
    Thank you for the secured mastercard article.
    Please forward additional info on this program offered by People's Trust. Email deb@maplanner.ca
  • Giovanni Prete | 22 Oct 2009, 08:22 AM Agree 0
    Please provide me with the contact information to refer potential clients to the Peoples Trust Mastercard.
  • Giovanni Prete | 22 Oct 2009, 08:24 AM Agree 0
    I just forgot to leave my email to send contact information. Please email me at giovanni_prete@centum.ca
  • Ken Peepolkin | 22 Oct 2009, 01:58 PM Agree 0
    An excellent article on the Peoples Trust Mastercard. Please provide me with the relevant contact information so that I may refer clients. My e-mail is Perepolkin@aol.com
  • Derek Lacey | 23 Oct 2009, 01:04 AM Agree 0
    Can you please provide me with a contact # or email as I have a client who is in need of the secured mastercard.
    dlacey@tmacc.com
  • Rodney Power | 23 Oct 2009, 06:10 AM Agree 0
    What is the contact for more info on Peoples Trust.This would be great to offer some of the client this card for rebuilding their credit.My email rodpower@nf.aibn.com
  • Julie Zelazny | 08 Jan 2010, 03:44 AM Agree 0
    Please could you provide me with the contact information to refer potential clients to the Peoples Trust Mastercard.Thank you.
Post a reply