Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 10 Jul 2015, 03:05 PM Agree 0
CAAMP has announced the departure of its long-serving president and CEO with a promise to “re-examine CAAMP’s organizational structure.”
  • Drew Charles Donaldson | 10 Jul 2015, 03:20 PM Agree 0
    Jim was a stand up Leader and a great advocate for the mortgage industry. I wish him nothing but the best in the future!
  • Ron Butler | 10 Jul 2015, 03:26 PM Agree 0
    Jim put in a lot of hours, devoted a ton of energy and that deserves a thank you. I know there will be many less than rationale comments that will appear on this post but everyone should keep in mind Jim spent 10 years at this and did the best he could, sometimes he was executing the boards wishes when he had actually suggested a different approach.

I for one will thank him for his efforts and wish him well in his future endeavours.
  • Jeff Greenberg | 10 Jul 2015, 03:38 PM Agree 0
    Best of luck to Jim in anything he does.
  • Kathy Weeks | 10 Jul 2015, 03:53 PM Agree 0
    The best of luck to Jim.
  • Greg Nowik | 10 Jul 2015, 03:54 PM Agree 0
    Jim understood our business and assisted and helped our organization! He did a great job and I wish him the best!
  • Greg Nowik | 10 Jul 2015, 03:54 PM Agree 0
    Jim understood our business and assisted and helped our organization! He did a great job and I wish him the best!
  • Morris Briglio | 10 Jul 2015, 04:15 PM Agree 0
    Jim Murphy was a true advocate to the mortgage industry. I want to wish him continued success.
  • Adil Mawji | 10 Jul 2015, 04:27 PM Agree 0
    Wishing Jim all the best in his new endeavor
  • Jerry Quigley | 10 Jul 2015, 05:54 PM Agree 0
    Good luck on your new adventure, Jim!
  • GARY MAURIS | 10 Jul 2015, 10:59 PM Agree 0
    MR. MURPHY, thanks very much for the many of years of service.Undoubtedly, you have left our Industry much better off then when you first stepped in.You are a man of honour and although i didn't always agree with every decision, i respected your insight, your opinion and your commitment. Thank you for all you have done! The new association is getting a wonderful advocate and leader. Congrats and happy trails.
  • Michelle Brienza | 15 Jul 2015, 10:18 AM Agree 0
    Wishing Jim all the best. Thank you for giving CAAMP your best and leaving it better than it's ever been. Thank you for your service and contribution. You will be missed.
  • Shelly Blumberg | 15 Jul 2015, 11:27 AM Agree 0
    He owes me $3.59 for a McDonald's breakfast I bought him last week and of course when I go to see him about paying me back he retires before telling me. Typical Jim!
Post a reply