Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 05 Aug 2010, 09:35 AM Agree 0
Canada's housing market may have peaked this year, as Vancouver and Calgary sales were down 45 and 42 per cent, respectively, compared to last July.
  • Gary | 06 Aug 2010, 05:10 AM Agree 0
    Government of canada can be commended for leadership in successfully killing the real estate market with tougher qualifications and Cmhc tightening the credit market with their higher standards for qualification. If their intent was to slow things down they finally got something right.
  • Sudip Adhikari | 06 Aug 2010, 01:22 PM Agree 0
    The seed they sowed in April – has started showing its color now. This is what they wanted right? To cool the market down.
  • Micheal Lord - Mortgage Alliance | 07 Aug 2010, 05:46 AM Agree 0
    can you please advise on how I can get your news letter emailed to my address.
  • Micheal Lord - Mortgage Alliance | 07 Aug 2010, 05:47 AM Agree 0
    can you please advise on how I can get your news letter emailed to my address. mlord@mortgagealliance.com. thank you
  • bruce corell | 13 Aug 2010, 05:56 AM Agree 0
    Toronto Board of Trade meeting ended the other day.
    The big players are out of the real estate market and new mortgages will decrease at record pace. This will be a brutal time for CMHC and the people that bought over their heads. We are looking at a market crash this country has never seen before...
Post a reply