Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 07 May 2014, 03:36 PM Agree 0
Get your nominations in for the Women of Influence issue
  • Sami Bin Saad | 09 May 2014, 12:27 PM Agree 0
    Marina Reznik, INVIS Inc, Thornhill. She's the smartest and most knowledgable, has a good business sense and always willing to help. She's my 1st choice for this year's award.
  • MortgageMan71 | 09 May 2014, 12:46 PM Agree 0
    I would recommend Claire Drage as being an innovator with her training program as well as savvy business ethics. Her philosophy warrants multiple recurring referrals from existing clients and peers. If you want a knowledgeable and servicing Mortgage broker - she is your woman!
  • Claire Drage | 11 May 2014, 06:53 AM Agree 0
    To MortgageMan71: Thank you so much for your very kind words... made my day! There are so many amazing people in our industry that are also willing to share and advocate for growing together and to be named among them is an absolute honour.
  • Donna Hope | 12 May 2014, 10:58 AM Agree 0
    I nominate Clarie Drage. She has shared her success principles through the training program she developed and continues to do exceptional business with a well organized team. Her knowledge in the industry is unprecedented and she seems genuinely interested in your personal success. A leader among leaders...
Post a reply