Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 26 Apr 2017, 02:57 PM Agree 0
The channel lender is set to secure a $2 billion line of credit to secure against mortgages
  • Rays2 | 26 Apr 2017, 03:42 PM Agree 0
    The BOD should be removed immediately. It is clear, there is a possibility the company may not survive, and with the terms of the "credit line", the Board is giving away $100,000,000 to some private equity firm.

Ridiculous to blow that kind of shareholders money, when they likely will not survive anyway. I can't see how this is solely blamed on 45 rogue brokers. Something else must be going on.
  • Who's to blame? | 26 Apr 2017, 03:50 PM Agree 0
    Agreed, I can't see how this and their lending practices can be laid at the feet of only 45 brokers.
  • ds | 26 Apr 2017, 04:00 PM Agree 0
    We all know that Lenders as a whole have cut off brokers for fraud. I think Hometrust is being made the scapegoat of the alternative lending space.
    We all need Hometrust.
  • Rays2 | 26 Apr 2017, 05:06 PM Agree 0
    No, we don't "all" need Home Trust. Something else is going on here. Another Lender will fill a gap if indeed it needs to be filled.
  • Victor Simone | 27 Apr 2017, 06:42 PM Agree 0
    I stand with ds, in that Home Trust is an important lender in the independent channel space. Just a bump in the road. Stay strong, Home Trust.
  • JP | 01 May 2017, 10:36 AM Agree 0
    If the industry is going to get better and maintain credibility, these 45 brokers need to be names so all lenders include them on their do not use list.
Post a reply