Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 01 Mar 2016, 09:45 AM Agree 0
The leading alternative lender has announced the appointment of Gerald Soloway’s successor
  • Brian Smith | 01 Mar 2016, 10:05 AM Agree 0
    Gerald Soloway was an inovator in the mortgage landscape . He was a great mentor to myself in my career and he will be missed. Wishing him all the best.
  • Nick Mitskopoulos | 01 Mar 2016, 01:11 PM Agree 0
    All the best to Mr Soloway..yes you built that company by sticking to your lending principals and hard work-- a true testament to a great entrepreneur.
  • Ron Butler | 01 Mar 2016, 05:05 PM Agree 0
    The hardest thing to do in business is to create something from nothing and turn it into a huge success; Gerry Soloway did just that and very few people in Canada have ever created as much cash in a company as quickly as he did.

Just like most mortgage brokers in Canada I have used Home Trust to help clients no other lender would help. It was good for the clients and good for the mortgage brokers because Home Trust always used brokers as their main distribution system.

So for building this great company that helped our clients and made money for mortgage brokers all over Canada I just want to tell Gerry: Thank you and the very best wishes.
  • Victor Simone | 01 Mar 2016, 07:09 PM Agree 0
    Mr. Soloway is a pioneer, and he is otherwise a legend in the independent mortgage marketplace. Without Home Trust, our channel may have never been as large.
Post a reply