Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 02 Feb 2016, 05:00 AM Agree 0
As lenders move to implement minimum volume requirements, Blair Anderson says it’s time for the broker channel, and the associations representing it, to start making noise
  • vyomesh | 02 Feb 2016, 09:47 AM Agree 0
    There was only one company that I recall that would underwrite the deals but still request for some kind of volume not for one lender but cumulative but then they also turned the small guys down. Wish we could do something fast about this
  • Mahnaz Javdan | 02 Feb 2016, 09:50 AM Agree 0
    I absolutely agree with Blair Anderson. CMBA and IMBA who represents mortgage brokers must support and fight for brokers. This unfair practice by lenders really hurts small brokerages and soon they will be vanished ...
  • Judy | 02 Feb 2016, 11:36 AM Agree 0
    I also absolutely agree...There's not only small brokerage firms, one-person shops, but add in that the area they service may also be small & this practice can put us completely out of business. I don't see that as positive for us or for the communities/consumers we attempt to serve.
Post a reply