Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 23 Nov 2010, 10:07 AM Agree 0
Halifax-based Atlantic Signature Mortgage and Loan hopes to launch nationally to provide borrowers with mortgages when they can’t obtain them from traditional banks and financing institutions.
  • DanP | 24 Nov 2010, 06:01 AM Agree 0
    Private lending meets Traditional lending. Great idea!! Why loose good, secure and profitable mortgage business to the private sector when Mortgage Brokers could get part of the action.
  • Trevor | 24 Nov 2010, 11:38 AM Agree 0
    We are a private lender that, in Atlantic Canada, works exclusively with brokers. Capital Direct Atlantic has been offering alternative financing in Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and PEI for over 7 years. Our rates vary from 7 to 15% on 1st and 2nd mortgage up to 75% LTV - no beacon score required. 1 866 830-7734 to reach your local office.
  • Tim | 24 Nov 2010, 07:46 PM Agree 0
    Basically this is a private lender. I can get better rates from my own sources. This is news?
  • Paul Meredith, CityCan Financial | 25 Nov 2010, 02:09 AM Agree 0
    I have to agree with Tim. We have a private lending network consisting of over $100 million in funds throughout Southern Ontario with rates starting lower than that for up to 85% LTV.
Post a reply