Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 13 Apr 2011, 10:00 AM Agree 0
Dominion Lending Centres announced that Gord Dahlen is joining the company as executive vice president.
  • My My M.I. | 15 Apr 2011, 03:13 AM Agree 0
    Funny hiw getting fired gets spinned to "real industry choices" LOL!
  • new blood please | 15 Apr 2011, 03:15 AM Agree 0
    He'll certainly look good in the Don Cherry Monkey suit.
  • IBL | 15 Apr 2011, 10:11 AM Agree 0
    well, I for one (and certainly not the only one!!) believe that change is necessary in our industry. We together, regardless of the business cards we hold, can make a difference. Gord Dahlen's move to DLC is in fact a choice, his choice. We should support him in his decision and congratulate him on his new position. Congratulations Gord. You are a true assest to this industry, and I am pleased to see you return.
  • Good Move | 15 Apr 2011, 11:29 AM Agree 0
    Regardless of his departure from his previous brokerage, he made a good move. DLC is well advanced in almost everything. Let him ride the wave of success for awhile, he deserves it. His previous brokerages are crying quietly right now.
  • broker15 | 15 Apr 2011, 12:12 PM Agree 0
    I had the pleasure of working with Gord in the past. DLC should be honored to have Gord as part of their team. He has always been one to fight for the broker and make sure that he is fully committed to helping them achieve their best results. Everyone needs management behind them like that.
  • Greg Stanley CFP AMP CSEC | 16 Apr 2011, 03:04 AM Agree 0
    I've worked with Gord for 9 wonderful years before setting up Home n Work Mortgages. Gord is stellar. A true ambassador to our industry. DLC will rise to new heights. Gary has the vision; Gord will help DLC get there. Congrats! Greg
  • Philip | 16 Apr 2011, 03:24 AM Agree 0
    Gord, never met or worked with you before. But congrats on your appointment. Any continued improvements you could bring to our industry is welcomed. Look forward to seeing you in the field.
  • roger jain | 16 Apr 2011, 04:52 AM Agree 0
    Its sad when someone who used to call DLC the worst of the worst is now joining them because no one else in the industry will.

• Gary Mauris | 18 Apr 2011, 09:50 AM Agree 0
    Thanks for the positive posts, I appreciate your kind words. My job at DLC is to continue to build the strongest organization in Canada where the consumers seek us out as their trusted advisors.

Gord Dahlen will compliment our existing team. Gord's is revered for his commitment to his team, his loyalty,and his character. We are excited about the contributions he will make to our network.

Its unfortunate that some people post negative, destructive,and hurtful comments without attaching their names.Only 25% of Canadians work with mortgage agents, there is enough business available for every company to flourish. If the negative people would spend more energy worrying about their business rather than our business we'd all be better off!

I can be reached directly anytime at gary@dominionlending.ca
  • M-ster | 20 Apr 2011, 06:15 AM Agree 0
    As I told you yesterday Gord. They are lucky to have you!!
Post a reply