Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 03 Feb 2010, 12:00 AM Agree 0
Tony Roberts, a former Wells Fargo BDO, launched a new product search engine tool for brokers in January called Adunatio.
  • joe d | 18 Feb 2010, 05:17 AM Agree 0
    Tony, was one of the most well informed people in our industry when he worked for Wells, its nice to see he is taking it one step further on his own. All the best to you Mr Roberts.
  • Tony Roberts | 20 Feb 2010, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Thank you Mr D, it's nice to see people like you and a number of others are appreciating the hard work and are already taking advantage of the technology. We have been very gratified by the positive feedback from everyone who has tried the site so far. New and experienced agents/brokers alike will be mesmerized by the time savings. I encourage everyone to register and try it on for size. First month is free, and keep the feedback coming, after all this was designed for you and we welcome any comments. ADUNATIO.com use Promo code A100 (for the free month).
  • Tony Roberts | 20 Feb 2010, 11:17 AM Agree 0
    Thank you Mr D, it's nice to see people like you and a number of others are appreciating the hard work and are already taking advantage of the technology. We have been very gratified by the positive feedback from everyone who has tried the site so far. New and experienced agents/brokers alike will be mesmerized by the time savings. I encourage everyone to register and try it on for size. First month is free, and keep the feedback coming, after all this was designed for you and we welcome any comments. ADUNATIO.com use Promo code A100 (for the free month).
  • lou cercone | 06 Aug 2010, 04:03 AM Agree 0
    I would like a contact number about your program. I can be contacted at 781 326 6555. Interstate General Mortgage Co Dedham, Masachusetts
  • John | 13 Aug 2010, 03:48 AM Agree 0
    We have a similar tool in the back office of DLC. But I will still give this a try.It might be better.
Post a reply