Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 03 Mar 2011, 11:00 AM Agree 0
Canada has a new entry in the mortgage lending field as Equity Financial Trust received final regulatory approval to become a deposit-taking institution and will immediately begin accepting applications for alternative residential mortgages.
  • Ron Cawfield | 04 Mar 2011, 12:36 PM Agree 0
    It's been a while coming but all the best to Nick and EFT. I'm sure they will do very well in the area "underserved by the big banks" The 200 brokers already signed up should be able to send him 100MM funded this year?
  • zpadar | 05 Mar 2011, 01:26 AM Agree 0
    I have tried a few times to log in on their website, no avail. Kind of would not mind to know about their lending criteria, products and location... anybody knows more?
  • Satyen Drepaul | 05 Mar 2011, 02:54 AM Agree 0
    tell us about your products, rates, fees, etc.
  • Jennifer Amoroso Bown | 05 Mar 2011, 07:20 AM Agree 0
    All the hard work has paid off "Equity financial Trust" is open for business - please check the link for more details on this new "TRUE" Equity Lender or call me at 416 342 7943. Specializing in BFS, Stated Income, bruised credit applications. Not beacon driven lending - common sense lending !!!!!!!
Post a reply