Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 11 Mar 2013, 12:00 AM Agree 0
D+H is vigorously denying the allegations of a potential class action suit yet to prove it transmitted personal information to a creditor insurance provider without client consent.
  • Derek Rowley | 12 Mar 2013, 04:18 AM Agree 0
    Sad to say but some of it is true in that I had clients who received letters from a creditor insurer using my name in their letter and when I went to my head office back then I was basically told to keep my mouth shut as it could hurt a lot of people. So, there is some truth to this.
  • Frank | 13 Mar 2013, 04:02 AM Agree 0
    From my experience with D+H, I doubt they exchanged the data with their partners.
  • Derek Rowley | 13 Mar 2013, 04:08 AM Agree 0
    I need to clarify my previous comments. What I experienced was not a D & H or expert issue - not at all. It was with another agent who is no longer in the industry, My apologies if I mislead otherwise. D & H and expert are awesome partners and very secure.

Derek Rowley
  • John Dearin | 13 Mar 2013, 06:28 AM Agree 0
    The address to file a complaint with the Privacy Commission: http://www.priv.gc.ca/complaint-plainte/index_e.asp
Post a reply