Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 24 Nov 2010, 11:00 AM Agree 0
Wipro Ltd., an India-based IT and outsourcing company, has formed a joint venture with Davis + Henderson Income Fund, the supplier of cheques to Canada's banks and services to the mortgage lending industry.
  • sunny | 26 Nov 2010, 03:43 AM Agree 0
    is really good for indian company to show thier capability to the canadian companies
  • Mike From Marmora | 26 Nov 2010, 04:08 AM Agree 0
    Don't these companies get it? Tech Support Call Centres in Bangalore are not any North American's idea of company service. Cheap but not necessarily efficient.Are you a Bell client? Ever had to deal with their Indian call centre?PAINNNFULLL. Microsoft? same issue....I would love jobs to stay in Canada, & realize that Keith the Canadian wants $12/hour to work in a cubicle maze & Raj in India will work in a smaller cubicle for $12/day & based on the education systems in their respective countrie both are "well educated"....but Raj's "English" is sooo heavily accented & he speaks so quickly, lacking clarity & enunciation...if this change impacts EXPERT, I will be calling MorWeb sooner rather than later
  • Faye Drope | 26 Nov 2010, 08:04 AM Agree 0
    I agree with Mike from Marmora. Not only is it a painful experience but eventually we will be exactly like the US wondering where all our jobs went. Cheaper is not always better I too will re look at Morweb. When we are all unemployed because we have sent all of our jobs overseas then will we get "IT"?
  • hari malya | 30 Mar 2011, 10:40 PM Agree 0
    Today, outsourcing has almost become the order of the day. So why are global organizations choosing outsourcing? More and more global organizations are choosing Indian outsourcing companies today for a number of reasons, such as cost-effective services, increased efficiency, increased productivity, shared risks, reduced operating costs, increased quality, better services and more time to focus on core competencies. These are just a few of the reasons why organizations are outsourcing today. But why outsource to India and why do companies outsource to India? India is the most ideal place to outsource to, because India offers several advantages.
Post a reply