Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 11 Sep 2014, 11:12 AM Agree 0
In what the company is referring to as a “first” for the industry, one mortgage network has launched a consumer-facing web portal.
  • Jacques du Preez | 11 Sep 2014, 12:06 PM Agree 0
    Sounds great, however, it certainly is not a first in the industry. My brokerage have had such a collaborative portal for years. Clients upload the supporting documents to the portal and get live updates through their portal and an app. Mortgage Allies
  • Blair Anderson | 11 Sep 2014, 12:38 PM Agree 0
    MortgageResource.ca has been going since 2007. It's both a consumer facing web portal and a marketing platform for mortgage originators, across all channels. Connecting both groups is the idea.
  • Ron Butler | 11 Sep 2014, 01:26 PM Agree 0
    Good for you Mike and Axiom, it's a positive development for clients congrats.
  • John Van Driel | 11 Sep 2014, 02:09 PM Agree 0
    Good Work, Mike!!

• Mike Cameron | 11 Sep 2014, 03:17 PM Agree 0
    Thank you guys. I think that anything we can do to push innovation for our channel is a great thing. My hope is that this will assist in elevating the stature of the broker channel and further enhance the consumer experience. All the best.
  • Earl Smith, AMP | 11 Sep 2014, 03:22 PM Agree 0
    A positive for the broker industry - good job Mike.
Post a reply