Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 18 Jul 2011, 08:00 AM Agree 0
A lender increasingly considered Vancouver’s rate leader is addressing broker concerns around access – in a number of cases only being won through co-brokering.
  • given up | 20 Jul 2011, 07:26 AM Agree 0
    Tried contacting them but they never got back to me nor replied to my email so there is not a chance I am sending a deal over. forget it
  • AK | 20 Jul 2011, 10:44 AM Agree 0
    Hi There,

It’s good to see and read Kathy McGarrigle view and understanding on Mortgage Brokers concerns. All brokers needs a strong Credit Union to support them against big 3 banks, especially RBC & BMO. I personally would like to work with Coast Capital and I will make a request to my brokerage to be in touch with Coast Capital. I will request Coast Capital to let me know whom to contact and what are their criteria’s to be the part of their team. Mortgage Brokers are hard working people with good understanding of client needs and if they are supported well, sky is the limit.
    ak.mortgageadvise@gmail.com
  • Hi AK | 21 Jul 2011, 06:37 AM Agree 0
    Please contact me at kathy.mcgarrigle@coastcapitalsavings.com and I will arrange for someone to meet with you. Thanks you for your commens and feedback. We're working very hard to be supportive of the broker community. Best regards, Kathy
Post a reply