Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 15 Feb 2011, 10:00 AM Agree 0
In a rare move, Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation responded directly to recent criticism about its role in Canada’s mortgage system.
  • Marjorie Stewart | 16 Feb 2011, 03:41 AM Agree 0
    It's very easy for armchair critics (in particulat right wind idealogues that would have us driving on potholed roads while 1/3 of the children in this country are below the poverty line as long as they have low taxes or better yet no taxes) to tear everything that aids moiddle and lower class Canadians to obtain a little bit of the 'dream'. When it comes to facts however, they always seem to fall a bit short of the mark. Congratulations Mr. Stewart, for standing up to their misinformation and propaganda!
  • Jason Dornstauder AMP | 16 Feb 2011, 09:27 AM Agree 0
    I have been battling this type of stupidity for the past few years - There is nothing I despise more than people with limited perception who substitute understanding with perpetual rants of stupidity. I am looking at you Poschmann and Madani. Your limited understanding of the facts should have prevented you from spouting off. In know way were your incoherent ramblings a benefit to the average Canadian. In fact - you have made everyone who read your reports DUMBER. Good for CMHC for growing a pair of Stones to combat this type of blissful ignorance! I suppose it's time for Genworth to join the fight. Mr. Stewart - you certainly deserve thanks from all of us in the Mortgage Professionals Community! Keep up the Great Work!
Post a reply