Forum

Broker news forum is the place for positive industry interaction and welcomes your professional and informed opinion.

Notify me of new replies via email
Mortgage Broker News | 23 Jun 2015, 09:00 AM Agree 0
The Crown Corporation reiterates its dedication to determining prevalence of foreign investment on the heels of additional critics questioning data gaps.
  • Christina Horvath | 23 Jun 2015, 10:35 AM Agree 0
    There are too many people moving to the big cities too quickly. Immigration is great but the numbers need to be slowed down so that our cities get back to a healthier equilibrium. I make an exception for refugees whom I think we should not turn our backs on.
  • Dale | 23 Jun 2015, 02:05 PM Agree 0
    "However, a CMHC rep admitted the data wasn’t perfect." No kidding, that data smells way over cooked to prove an agenda. CMHC wouldn't possibly be in league with the Real Estate Developers? lol. The amount of Foreign Real Estate Investment in Vancouver is definitely much, much higher than this article suggests. Just look around at all the empty houses, 9/10 are Foreign Owned. This article is weak at best.
  • Terra Windsor | 23 Jun 2015, 03:27 PM Agree 0
    It is disappointing to note that the NDP MP for Burnaby Douglas, Kennedy Stewart, failed to speak out against the recent massacre of 43 Ismailis by militants in a Karachi bus attack. There is a large Ismaili Centre located in his riding and many are probably wondering where their MP stands.

Canada has given refuge to many Ismailis and both Harper and Trudeau were quick to condemn the massacre. Sadly, the NDP lacks depth when it comes to foreign policy.
Post a reply